Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Anna/Mommy Time

Every Wednesday after I pick up Anna from school, we have a little over 2 hours to hang out together before we pick up the other 2. And it is awesome. I am so happy I choose 1/2 day kindergarten JUST for this reason. We haven't hung out like this before and we get to do it every week. This time we will both treasure :)

And what did Miss Anna wan to do together on our first day? Stroud's for soup followed by birthday party decoration shopping. Too much fun!



And the second day? I surprised her by bringing the bike that is attached to mine and we went on a bike ride together, picnic under trees and just hung out. It was pretty darn awesome. 








And the 3rd Wednesday? Well I lucked out. It was her birthday. More on that date later :)

LOVE my Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment