Thursday, September 3, 2015

Whole 30- the last 2 days f the 30 day challenge....

Day 29- lots of breakfast and lunch leftovers from the week with this build your own taco bar for dinner.... 2 servings they were so yummy. Found the taco spice on pinterest- yum!!! Last "day" is tomorrow.... :)


Day 30- I made it. I really made it. I didn't once cheat. I followed the book. I did it. Feels pretty damn good. Decided to do the reintroduction period the right way (as much as I want to shove my face with pizza and beer) starting tomorrow. Tomorrow we reintroduce dairy.... wish me well. Feeling really good. I was telling someone today that my energy levels are great, I feel less anxious and more clear headed, and am glad I did the challenge. I think the next days of reintroduction will be the real challenge of self control.....


No comments:

Post a Comment