Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Breakfast

Anna had requested eggs and pancakes for her birthday morning breakfast. Little did she know that I had some other stuff planned for her as well....

She walks down the stairs to see the kitchen all decorated:




I wish I would have gotten a picture of her face. It was priceless. Once she saw the decorations, she turned to me and started syaing her "mommy, mommy, mommy" like she does when she's so excited and she doesn't know what to say. he gives me a huge hug and that smile couldn't get any bigger...



Ashley wakes up and is also overly excited to start the birthday celebrations as well :)

Everyone gets dressed just in time for.....



Grama to stop by and wish the birthday girl a happy birthday!!! (And also to drive Abby and Ashley to school for me).



And then the doorbell rings and Anna finds her carpool friends singing Happy Birthday to her on her front step. She is shocked and speechless. So I invite them all in for the surprise birthday breakfast. She is over the top excited.


She eats her 6 pancake....



And then she hops into the car to head to school on her 6th birthday with two of her best neighbor friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment