Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Talk/Dress like a Pirate Day

On of the reasons I am so behind on the blog is the fact that I have been tired. With Rob being gone 2 weekends in a row (8 total days) I was just too tired to do much of anything.

So one of the Saturdays that Rob was gone was Dress/Talk like a Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme for a free dozen doughnuts. Since 3 dressed up, we got 3 dozen glazed doughnuts!!!

We headed out there at 5 pm (dinner time) and since Daddy was out of town we kind of had a doughnut or two as appetizers....... hey.... when I'm single parenting it, things happen :) But it was super, super fun! Don't worry I only ate probably 6 instead of 16.... we gave a dozen to neighbors and the other dozen to Anna's soccer coach. They were yum yum yum!!




No comments:

Post a Comment