Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hot Diggity Dog Party Decor

Abby LOVES Mickey Mouse and Friends so we had a Hot Diggity Dog party!

I just realized I never sent out invitations and the party work start 2 nights before the party. So I was pretty pleased with what I pulled off (Thanks mostly to the fact that most of the stuff was made and that I used my sewing machine to help!)

Abby absolutely loved the decor. Some people laugh at the extent that I plan parties but I tell you what. The child LOVED it. She literally took every guest from decoration spot to decoration spot showing them everything I did for her. She was all smiles, giggles and pure joy. And since it was what she loves, Mickey, I truly believe she realized that something special was happening for her. So the next time someone says 2 year olds don't care if there are decorations I will still agree with that statement but will say if the decorations are the right ones they will absolutely LOVE them!









Here she is showing Papa all around...



The food was really easy and fun to plan!








My favorite decoration were these bowls.... too cute!






Yes, I made Mickey Heads....


The girls helped me sew the streamers....


Abby helped me make this bad boy...


And Ashley was my partner in crime on these yummy treats



No comments:

Post a Comment