Monday, October 13, 2014

Tuckered out

Heavy eyes... droopy lids and OUT. Just like that.


I have never EVER had a kid fall asleep anywhere but in their bed, on me or in their car seat. Until today I have always looked at parents whose kids do this in amazement wondering why mine never did stuff like that. Now I have officially joined the club :)

I think the little one is tuckered out from all these family fall adventures and all the Royals post season fun! She fell asleep in the cart at Target, I woke her minutes later, she falls asleep instantly on me, I walk out into the rain and purposely let the cold raindrops hit her. No reaction.... she is snoring on my shoulder. Then she gets strapped in the car seat, no reaction. We go to pick up the sisters from preschool (I leave her in the car) and she sleeps the entire time, plus more. All in all she had an hour nap. Too bad she couldn't take one later in the afternoon :(

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment