Thursday, October 9, 2014

Queen Elsa

Even though today was Daddy's birthday, Anna and Ashley were the ones that got a special surprise!

After dinner and cake I told them to dress in a princess costume. Within minutes, here they were. For some reason they thought we were going to a movie. Then I gave them them hints that they were going to meet someone who was in town from Disney World and Anna said, "Ursula!" Since they were way off on their surprise I told them we were going to see a princess with long blonde hair....

Elsa? Rapunzel? Sleeping Beauty?

I sure hope it's Elsa mommy!!!!!!!

Then when we were loading the car I said, "Hurry up and buckle. The queen of the ice and snow is waiting for us!"

Shrieks and more shrieks! ELSA! ELSA! ELSA!

Elsa was at the mommy shop and we got to go hang out with her for an entire hour! Doughnuts, bubbles, freeze dance, Olaf says and pictures. It was AWESOME!





No comments:

Post a Comment