Saturday, October 25, 2014

space "issues"

Every other Wednesday morning from 9:30-11:30 I attend a Mom's group. While I am there Abby attends child care at the church where the group meets. This past Wednesday I went to pick up Abby and had the following conversation with her care taker....

Caretaker: "Does Abby have older siblings?"

Me: "Yes."

Caretaker: "We all thought so (said with a giggle). She has some space "issues" if that is what you can call them."

Me: laughing. "So sorry I didn't warn you about that. Yes, she can get quite a bit vocal about others getting near her and her stuff and be pretty mean sometimes. I promise you we are working on it!"

Caretaker: "No, no, she's wonderful. She just seems like she is the youngest child of at least 3 kids, that's all. She definitely lets other know the parameter of her "space!"

Oh Abby. That a girl :) Standing up for yourself at a young age. Maybe she will be my vocal one?!?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment