Sunday, October 5, 2014

Flirt? Anna? What?!?!

This past Wednesday I showed up at preschool pick up early and I am so glad I did!!!!

I walk up and slyly hide in the bushes to watch my girls play with their friends. And for the first time ever I see Anna and her friend Ambriella playing with 3 boys. And not just playing with; taunting!!! Anna was chasing the boys with a ball; the boys were chasing Anna and calling her name, she was giggling and she even got mulched (a boy threw mulch at her and yelled, "You've been mulched Anna!!" And what did she do when she got mulched???? She didn't cry, she didn't get mad; she smiled huge, rolled her eyes, laughed and then ran right at the boy who mulched her!

Looks like my little girl is learning more then her 123's and ABC's at school this year :) Gotta get Rob that shot gun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment