Saturday, February 22, 2014

Weekend with Daddy

While mommy and Abby were in florida, Daddy was at home with Anna and Ashley. They had a blast!!!

Daddy picked them up from Grammy and Poppy's house after work Friday (they had spent the night there) and they had a nice Valentine's dinner with Grammy and Poppy. Daddy has work off on Monday due to President's day and he took a half day on Tuesday so he could drop off/pick up the girls from preschool. During those 4 days together they played and played and played. They opened Valentine's gifts, did puzzles, played games, watched Dumbo, played in the melting snow, went to swimming lessons, went to Daddy's gym pool, went to the grocery store, went to church, took good naps, read lots of books and just loved being with Daddy.

They missed me tons and when I got home Anna was still awake and had to fill me in on her weekend.
The little girl talked my ear off from 8 to 10:30 at night, filling me in on EVERYTHING (including the fact that Gavin from preschool gets his lunch sandwiches cut into fun shapes and she would like to start getting shape sandwiches)!!!! When I asked if she missed Abby she said, "Yes, but I missed you the MOST mommy!!" And then she asked when she gets to go to the beach with me.

It's so good to know they are in such good hands when mommy has to get away for a while!!!

Much Love,
Jenny




Playing in the lockers at Daddy's gym pool!!!! They even shut themselves in it several times!


No comments:

Post a Comment