Monday, February 3, 2014

Mommy cut our hair!


Anna has been asking for months now to get her haircut and I keep forgetting to schedule her one. Half kidding I asked her tonight if she wanted me to cut her hair after her bath and she said yes. So we did.

I was pretty relieved because the last place I really want to go these days with my 3 children is a hair salon. So I got my good scissors and chopped away.

While cutting Anna's hair, Ashley was watching ever so closely. I ask her if she wants her hair cut too and she said YES! She had been telling me no for months but finally gave in when she saw how much fun it looked. I honestly think she just wanted Anna to move so she could sit on the vanity chair.

Nonetheless both girls got a little over an inch cut off. Hopefully it helps with all the knots they have been getting.

Much Love,
Jenny

PS I can't wait to see it when they wake up in the morning with dry hair!



   

Before's and Afters!!! I only took a little over an inch off but in these pictures it looks like I cut much more :)





No comments:

Post a Comment