Monday, February 10, 2014

Lainey's birthday


I am so behind on this blog..... I blame the snow. I blame the fact that Abby had a horrible virus and that Ashley had croup. I blame the Olympics being on at night. I blame the Super Bowl. I blame the fact that we had Ashley's 3rd birthday this past weekend and have been busy planning it. I blame it on the fact that now 2 kids have to make Valentines for their class. I blame everything but the fact that I have been lazy; because I certainly have not been!!! Busy, busy, busy!!!! So here we go.... rewind back 2 weeks :)

Two Saturday's ago, Anna went to Lainey's birthday party. Anna has been friends since Lainey and her were in Day Out and they have so much fun together. Lainey's party was a gymnastics party at Blue Valley Rec and they had a blast! They ate cake and ice cream, opened presents, played some games and then spent an hour in the gymnastics room running around like crazy people!

It was so much fun!!!!

Much Love,
Jenny








No comments:

Post a Comment