Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday morning

Saturday was Ashley's 3rd birthday and just like every other birthday, she woke up to balloons in her room.

When she walked into our room at 6 am in the morning she looks at us and says, "I woke up and I was 2. But then I saw the balloons and turned 3. It's my happy birthday." I do not know how she managed to, but 30 minutes later she was back asleep in our bed for another hour.

But when she woke up she was more then ready to play, play and play in the balloons! Favorite thing to do with the balloons... attack Daddy!!!!!







Savoring paci for one of the last time!!! She woke up saying that since she was 3 and big now that it was time to give her paci's to babies. Hours later we were giving the paci's away (more on that later).
I love Abby's expression.... She is thinking... WOW!!! big squishy ball!!!!!!
I think Ash Ash was a little excited that it was her Happy Birthday!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment