Friday, February 21, 2014

Florida

Last weekend (Friday through Tuesday) Abby and I went down to Destin, Florida. My Aunt Linda had rented a place on the beach for the entire month of February and my sister, Kate, mom, dad, Abby and I decided to crash the party with my Grandpa, his friend Ruby and my cousin Colleen. Ideally, I would have loved to have left Abby behind but since I did not have enough milk pumped she came along. We had a blast!

We spent every night at 5:30 watching the sunset at the beach, ate tons of good food, went shopping at the outlets, went on a bike ride to a neighboring beach (around 4 miles), went out to eat for lunch and dinner one day, played games, celebrated Colleen's promotion with champagne and shrimp on the beach, played on the beach, went in the hot tub and pool and just relaxed. The weather was nice; just a little cold. Sometimes we were in winter fleeces, other times we were in sweatshirts and occasionally in a bathing suit.The last night we wore the matching coral sweatshirt that we all bought at the J Crew outlet store!!!

I just LOVE the beach. There really is no vacation like it and I can't wait to bring Rob and the girls to the Gulf this summer!

Much Love,
Jenny



















Another pro of Abby not crawling yet......






































No comments:

Post a Comment