Saturday, February 22, 2014

My baby is swimming!!!

5 lessons is all that it took and Anna is swimming the width of the pool. Now she still has a ways to go about learning to swim, but she can doggy paddle all the way across the width of the pool (about 20 feet or so) without touching the ground or getting help from her coach.




I am so, so, so impressed because last time I went to swim lesson with her (2 times ago) she was just learning how to swim from the ledge to coach and had just gotten off the bubble. AMAZING!!!!




Go Anna Go!!




Here's some video taken from the iphone. I obviously don't have an iphone because I took the video upside down and have no clue how to fix it. So, maybe just watch it upside down?!!??!





http://youtu.be/qHw2qDbAsjI








We are so proud of you Anna!


Much Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment