Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Birthday Present


Yup. You are looking right at my birthday present from Anna and Ashley. I guess Anna had told Daddy that I needed a bell to ring when dinner was ready, when they should clean up and when I needed them. She told Daddy that her teachers had one and she really thinks I would like it.

Well, I do. I have been using it instead of my voice lately and it's marvelous. Now some days i have to ring it 20 times before they come running in asking what is the matter, but all in all it works. Everytime I ring it they usually run into the kitchen, look at me and say, "What does that mean?"

Leave it to Anna to buy me a bell; maybe she will become a teacher one day :)

Much Love,
Jenny

OH and they also made me some cute cards that came in these adorable envelopes they decorated :)

Anna's
  
 Ashley's- not really sure what she drew but she did draw a sun :)






2 comments: