Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Magic

On Christmas Day while the girls are dancing in the basement, Anna notices this mark on the basement carpet.
 
She then points it out to me and asks me what it is. I tell her it wasn't there the last time I was there so maybe Santa and his elves did it when making their ballet floor. She looks at me wide eyed and said, "probably. What is it?" I respond, "I don't know, Christmas Magic maybe?!?!?"
 
The next day when Kate is over and the girls are dancing in the basement with Grammy, Grammy over hears Kate and Anna's following conversation:
 
(It goes something like this)
 
Anna: Kate, look (points at the spot). This is Christmas Magic; Santa left it here.
 
Kate: Really?
 
Anna and Kate go closer to it and touch it.... "Yup, it feels like Christmas Magic!"
Then they smell it.... "Yup, it smells like Christmas Magic!"
"OH wow, it IS Christmas Magic!!!!!"
 
Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment