Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Christmas Carol

The Saturday before Christmas, Grama and Papa took Anna to see the Christmas Carol with Kate.

Before she left, she was filled with TONS of questions about what she was going to see.

Anna: Will I see the sugar plum fairy
ME: No
Anna: Oh. What will I see
ME: I forget but you will like it
Anna: (patting me on the arm) Oh don't worry mommy. I'll tell you all about it when I get home.

And that she did!!!!!! She is still talking about it.

 
Anna was super excited to go on her date with Grama and Papa. Ashley handled not going very well; she understood that she would get to go when she was 4 and that was enough.
 

 
 Out of all the places Kate and she could have chose to eat at they chose McDonald's.  
 

The kids had a blast with Grama and Papa and of course had TONS of questions for them throughout the play. Anna especially loved the Ghosts of Christmas Present, Past and Spirit and Tiny Tim. When she came home she walked through the door saying "Bah-humbug!"




Thanks Grama and Papa. She loved it and is still carrying around the program!!!!
 
Much Love,
Jenny 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment