Tuesday, January 7, 2014

6 month (okay, not gonna lie....) 7 month and one week picture

So I finally got off my lazy behind (I blame it on school being out, the holidays, my foot being out of commission and honestly pure laziness) and got Abby's picture taken at picture people.

It literally took less then 30 minutes to take the pic, select the pic and be back in the car (except for the 40 minute wait we had to deal with beforehand). But baby girl cooperated and if it wasn't for the weird shy shoulder shrugs she kept giving the photographer we would have had the keeper within the first 4 shot. Luckily we got this charmer around the 12th picture!


What a doll baby!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Now I feel good about the fact that Abby won't be asking me her entire life where her 6 month picture is like her sisters!!! #mommyguilt

WOW- that was my first # :)

No comments:

Post a Comment