Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!

Monday was my birthday. Just like every year in the past we headed out for Happy Hour with my mom, dad, the Hortons, Mary and Aaron and his family. But since this year was so cold and now that we have 5 kids that love to run around and a baby we had to think of a place other then the Plaza to go. So we headed to Blue Moose in Prairie Village. I had called to reserve their sunroom for our party so it was perfect! We had half the room to ourselves and plenty of room for the kids to be kids. Plus we got good half priced food and drinks!

Happy 33 years to me! Today Rob and the girls shower me with a family birthday. I just LOVE birthdays!!!

Much Love,
Jenny


 I love the one below... Abby is looking at us like, "who are these people?!?!?!"
 



 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment