Saturday, January 4, 2014

7 months old

Happy 7 months old Abby!

 Good thing I was quick with the camera because the above picture is the first one I took and the only one where she wasn't aware of the paper in her lap :)






WOW have I accomplished LOTS this month!!!

*My favorite toys are the jumparoo, chewing books, the animal pop up, rock band and anything I can put in my mouth!
*I was sleeping through the night (in periods of about 10 hours followed by 2 more hours in the early morning). I was also putting myself back to sleep pretty easily. But since I was sick last week and am now teething I have been waking up and WANTING mommy or daddy. Once they come in I usually fall asleep pretty quickly after getting my fix. I am sleeping around 12 total hours at night time.*I am napping pretty well. I usually take a 30-45 minute nap in the morning followed by either one long 1 ½ hour nap or two 30- 45 min long naps. Most of the time mommy does not nurse me to sleep unless of course I am due for a feeding. I was putting myself to sleep sometimes for naps in the beginning of the month but then the teeth came and I pretty much need to be carried around until I fall asleep now.
*I am still breastfeeding and am eating lots of solid foods. I am even eating pureed dinners that mommy and daddy eat; like meat spaghetti, salmon and chicken. Yum Yum! I really like chicken mixed with apples and prunes mixed with tofu. I also REALLY like the fingerfoods I get to eat and when I see the container I go ballistic!
*I have a serious long reach when I am sitting up- I pretty much fold my body in half with my belly touching the ground and can get back up in a sitting position. Mommy and daddy are amazed at the toys I can grab! If I want it, I can get it!

*I probably take one bottle a week and take it well when I am hungry. If I am not hungry, good luck! I seem to be nursing every 4 hours and eating breakfast/lunch/dinner shortly after a nursing.
*I smile ALL the time :) I am an extremely content, joyful and happy baby.

*I am still standing up against the couch really well for a good amount of time. The other day I stood up on my own for a couple of seconds.
*I still love tummy time
*If a toy has a string, I like to pull it close to me so I can eat it!
*I like to give people hugs and kisses; both when they ask and when they don’t!
*I said “hi” whenever I see someone new. I also say “hi” when others say hi or bye to me. I have also starting to say “baba” when I am really happy and usually when there is food around or when I am getting ready to nurse. I laugh out loud a lot!
*I have the biggest and most beautiful smile and give out tons of smiles!
*I love pulling mommy’s hair
*I am beginning to wake up on my belly

*I still love watching my sisters and Peanut and will look above, below and around things to find him.
*I LOVE music and bop up and down every time I hear it!

*I have started drinking from my sippy cup and need a lot more practice!
*I am now wearing Size 3 diapers and 12 month clothing!


Love,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment