Thursday, December 26, 2013

Preschool Christmas Program

Well, this child definitely likes to perform! She was in her glory last Thursday afternoon at her preschool Christmas performance. She was super excited to be standing by her friend Lainey (to her left) and even more excited when she saw me, Ashley, Abby, Grama and Grammy in one of the first rows.

Her class and the other 3/4 preschool classes sang three songs; Stable Warm and Dry, Jesus We Love You and Jingle Bells. Jingle Bells was by far her favorite but she also loved the other ones!

I had three different mom's come up to me after the show and said, "Anna really knew those words!" or "Anna sure was having fun up there!" And when I got into the elevator with one of her teachers, her teacher said to me, "Anna sure enjoyed that!" I just giggled and said, "Crazy that she's so quite in class, huh?" Her teacher laughed and then said, "She sure is quiet in class!"

We had gotten there pretty early to get a close seat (we were the second family there.... front row soccer mom!!!) so I was pretty happy when Abby and Ashley were happy the entire time!!!

 












 



Close up of the picture taken when their class had met Mrs. Claus (who came to read to them and tell them about Santa) the prior week!!!


 
I will upload the videos soon!!!! Being sick has really taken a toll on the blog :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment