Sunday, December 1, 2013

50 months old

Happy 50 months old! (4 years and 2 months!!!)




*My newest thing this month is I love to chew on my hair. It grossed mommy out but I love to take a small strand around my face and chew/suck on it. She keeps telling me I'm going to get a haircut if I keep it up :)
*I am barely napping anymore. I usually nap once a week (if lucky). The new rule is that I have to lay in bed longer then mommy/daddy are in the room. Since I am not napping I am usually asking for bed around 6 pm and going to bed at 7.
*I have always loved crafts but I am super into making presents/colorings/necklaces/crafts for people I love; especially my classmates. It amazes mommy and daddy how I can sit and create project after project without any prompting. I am getting really good at my letters and working on lower case ones. I can even spell a handful of words (and I can also read around 20 words)! I am always asking mommy how to spell things.
*I love playing pretend play with Ashley and my friends.
*I have gotten to where I ask TONS of questions ALL the time. Mommy thinks I ask around 25 questions an hour, if not more.
*My favorite things are still Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel, the color purple, books, dressing up, playing pretend with friends and with dolls, talking with mommy and daddy, dancing and singing and just playing!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment