Thursday, December 12, 2013

Journey to Bethleham

Last Friday we all bundled up and went to Daddy's old church to see baby Jesus at the Journey to Bethleham. We have gone to past 3 years and love it every time we go. This year we almost (well mommy almost) chickened out since it was 16 degrees with a wind chill of 5 degrees. Good thing we went because once again, the girls were way into it!

We met Grammy and Poppy at Jalapenos in Brookside before going to see baby Jesus. We just love eating at that place.





Here we are waiting in the marketplace for our tour to begin. When asking the girls what their favorite parts were they both said, "everything." I personally think it was when they saw the angel, the star outside and when they got to give baby Jesus flowers at the end. Anna was super cute this year. She was answering questions and even though she answered most of the with, "I don't know," it was the most thought out I don't know I have ever seen. And when she would answer she would look to me as if I was supposed to tell her it was okay to talk. She did a very, very good job and I love how she is interacting more and more with people she doesn't know.

Such a fun tradition and a great way to convey the story of Jesus' birth to little ones!

Love Much,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment