Sunday, January 27, 2013

Picture of Peanut

Today when mommy was still in bed and I was drawing in my drawing pad on her floor, I asked mommy how to draw Peanut.

She told me.....

1. Draw a small circle for his head
2. Below it draw a bigger/longer circle for his body
3. Draw ears on his head
4. Draw 4 legs on his body
5. Draw 1 tail
6. Give him eyes, a nose and a mouth

When she looked at what I had drawn she was impressed! She told me I was really good at listening to directions. She also LOVED where I put his tail :) Just in case you are looking for Peanut, he's pink.


Then I asked her how to spell Peanut and I did it all on my own (except Daddy helped me with the U). When drawing the P, I asked mommy, do I do the circle like the D but smaller? She smiled because that is what she always tells me to do and it showed her that I really DO listen to everything she tells me :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment