Friday, January 4, 2013

Boy or Girl?!?!

Today we went in for our sonogram and found that we have a super healthy and "normal" baby. He/She had a heart rate of 151, a four chamber heart, great looking limbs, a nice spinal cord, good looking eyes and lips, kidneys, and everything seems to be functioning well. SIGH of relief! The sonogram came back with a due date of May 28 (not a big enough difference to move it from May 30).

He/She was not moving at all for us (well I guess we did see feet moving), but don't worry, the technician could see the gender. He/She was cuddled up against my placenta facing my back. So the sonogram pictures we got were not the best. It amazes me how each of our kids have given us such different sonogram pics- Anna was looking at us, belly up; Ashley gave us a great profile picture, belly up; and this little one was back up, kind of a profile and cuddled into me.


And here it is.... the gender....


You know as much as us!!!! The  technician wrote blue or pink depending on the gender and then stapled it. We will find out tomorrow at the reveal brunch. I can not wait. We have no clue what the gender is (even though I still think boy) and will know shortly. Rob said the technician used a he/she 2/3 the way through the sonogram but doesn't think it means anything. We will see! Geez...... I can't imagine going 20 weeks without knowing, let alone less then 1 day!!!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Hopefully I can sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment