Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mommy's my Favorite

Today when Anna was at mother's day out, she got unusually sad during nap time. The teachers said this never happens, so they were a little concerned. Miss Wozniak rocked her a little and asked her why she was so upset. She started whimpering (while holding bunny close) and said, "My mommy's my favorite. I love my mommy."

When I picked her up I asked her if she missed Daddy (he's been gone since Saturday) and she got all sad, pouted out her bottom lip, and said "Yes." I think it's a combination of an early morning wake up and missing her daddy! And then get this.... she asked to go to bed at 5:00 tonight. She kept saying over and over again, "I so tired mommy. I want to go night night now." Ummmmm..... what do you do? Put her down to have her wake at 5 am? Not this momma. So luckily, tantrum and tear free we made it to 6:45 where I swear she was asleep by the time I shut her door.

And back to the "My mommy is my favorite" quote.... I wonder at what age this won't be so true :)

Much Love,
Jenny

PS I think she was experiencing with drawl symptoms from me and that's why she was missing me so much! I mean we have spent every part of the last 5 days glued to each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment