Monday, March 7, 2011

Pee Pee on the Potty?!?!?

Today while at Grama's house, I went into the bathroom with Aunt Anne and Kate to watch Kate go potty. I sat on my potty and Aunt Anne asked me if I wanted to pee in the potty too. I said "yeah." So, Aunt Anne took off my diaper and......

....YEP! You guessed it! I went pee pee in the potty ALL BY MYSELF!


Everyone was super excited for me and were clapping and yelling very loudly! I was pretty proud of myself! Mommy of course grabbed her camera and got a picture of my first pee pee! I have always LOVED the potty and Daddy mentioned the other day possibly trying to potty train me early and mommy just laughed at him and told him she was a little too busy right now.... I can't WAIT until mommy is a little less busy to potty train me :)


I was trying to shut the door for some privacy minutes before Aunt Anne realized that I had really gone pee pee! :)

Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! (speaking as someone who has never gotten to potty train a girl) Congratulations to Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo!!!!!!! that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete