Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 week Well Visit

I went in for my 3 week well visit and everything looks great! I got to meet Dr Austin for the first time and she really liked me! She said she hadn't had an Ashley for a while and that made Daddy excited that they didn't pick TOO common of a name for me!

My nurse and Dr. Austin were VERY impressed with my weight gain- from 7 lbs 4 oz to 8 lbs 5 oz! They couldn't believe that in a short 12 days I had put on so much weight! I guess the average weight gain for babies around my age is an ounce a day..... well I am trumping that average! What can I say.... like my parents I like to eat AND sleep!

Dr Austin said my coloring looks great and everything appears to be nice and healthy. I have had a bad butt rash spot for over a week now and mommy and daddy couldn't get it to clear up so Dr. Austin told them to get something called Bag Balm- which is simliar to a thick vaseline. Mommy had to order it at CVS and is picking it up tomorrow. We can't wait to get it on my bottom! I want my ouchie to go bye bye!

I go back in 6 weeks for my 2 month check up. I guess I get shots at that one... BOO!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment