Sunday, March 6, 2011

My First Coloring Book

Today mommy and daddy let me color for the first time with REAL crayons! I had been using crayons that were in plastic tubes- mommy called them my training crayons because I put everything in my mouth and she didn't want me eating crayons. Well the last couple of times I colored, I didn't put one crayon in my mouth so mommy thought it was time for the real things.... AND THEY WERE AWESOME! Mommy had SO many crayons for me to pick from that she had saved from her teaching days.... and all I wanted to do was color more, and more, and more!
 I have been coloring on blank paper and today mommy drew bunnies for me to color in. I liked coloring things so much that she got out my first coloring book- a Hello Kitty one. IT is AWESOME! Mommy helped me color and we had so much fun! Check out mommy and my first coloring book page!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment