Wednesday, March 23, 2011

18 months old

I am a BIG GIRL! 1 1/2 years old!!!!!

And with that comes more personality.... So these are the best pics..... me do a total CHEESE or me mimic-ing Daddy behind mommy opening his mouth real big...... 



Here's what I've been up to this month....

*I love going "running" with daddy. Well okay... I love when Daddy runs while pushing me in the running stroller. WEEEE!!!
*I have started to say a lot more things. Some of my newest words that mommy's remembers are "poke," "tee" for tree, "tickie, tickie" for tickle, "no," "wing" and "wee" for swing, "keen" for clean and "roll," "Tom," and "Matt."
*I am stringing words together.... today I told Grandma to "walk" "baby" and "shhhh" all while pointing at the pack n play. Ashley had fallen asleep and I was trying to get Grandma to put her down so she could play with me!
*I am starting to help clean up my toys more and more. The clean up song really helps!
*I got one of my upper "fang" teeth as mommy calls them a week ago. I am constantly drooling and it looks like 2 more are almost ready to pop!
*I can jump in the air and also hop!
*I pretend to breastfeed my babies just like mommy!
*I am still napping great- around 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the afternoon.
*I am still sleeping great- still around 11-12 hours a night. Since daylight savings time I go to bed around 8 pm and am waking around 7:15/7:30ish.
*Still having a sippy cup of milk in the morning, before lunch and before bed time. I love my milk!
*I have a little temper... when I want something you know it and when I don't want to stop doing something I like doing, I let you know it!
*When I get excited my whole body tenses and I squeeze my hands into fists.... this usually makes my face turn red too! Mommy laughs every time I do this!
*I love the Disney Sing Along DVD at Grandma's house- I find it in her cabinet, get super excited and watch it just about every time I am over there.
*I still love Barney and call him "ba ba." Don't ask mommy how she understands all my different "babas" and what I mean when I say it!
* I LOVE outside and can't wait for summer! I love walking up and down our street and going to the playground. I also love coloring with chalk outside!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment