Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Henry" and other words

I have been calling my cousin Henry "he" (or something close to that) for sometime now- especially when seeing pictures of him. But yesterday, while I was at the park with Henry, Aunt Laura, Uncle Aaron and Grammy (mommy was meeting us later after feeding Ashley) I said his full name. We were swinging in the swings and I looked right at him and said "Henry." Everyone heard me and was SUPER excited!

I also started saying the word "poke" this week while playing in some leftover snow with Grammy. I also walked up to our front door and said "momma, dadda, bebe" and panted like a dog! I named everyone who lives at my house with me! Grammy was quite impressed!

This week I also started to said "momma beep beep" and pointing to her car. this is the first time I have put two "ideas" or words together. Mommy was REALLY proud of me!

Today I then said two new words! When Grandma was pushing me in a swing, I kept pointing to trees and saying "tee." Then at dinner, I pointed to daddy's ear and said something that sounded like ear. I then did the same with mommy and her ear.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment