Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I smell poopies!

Today, while I was running around the house, Mommy said, "I smell poopies!" I started to run away from her and she wouldn't chase me so I finally gave up and went into the playroom. Mommy was doing dishes and told me to find a clean diaper so she could change me when she was done with the dishes. Well, this is what she walked in to see when she was done....
Yep! I pretty much was ready to change my own diaper! I had gotten the diaper basket out of the closet, set up the diaper changing pad, gotten out 5 diapers (notice I opened them all too!) and wipes, and was lying down ready to be changed! Mommy couldn't believe it! I really wanted to change myself but haven't mastered that.... although I am working on wiping my bottom (over my clothes) and do a pretty good job of it!

 Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment