Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OMG!

OMG OMG OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! Anna just rolled over 15 minutes ago!!!!! Not just once but 5 times!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

We were doing some tummy time (which she hates after a couples minutes) and out of the blue she put her arm out in front of her and rolled over her left side, tummy to back! I completely lost it- you would have thought she won a Grammy or an Oscar for best stunt performance in a movie. OMG.... it was amazing! And then, we did tummy time again and then she did the same thing but over her right side!! I lost it- tears, shrieks, soccer mom chants, HUSKY cheers, you name it, I did it! And then I ran up to get the video camera just HOPING she would do it again for the record and she did not disappoint! She rolled over her left side 3 more times!!! I was too late getting the first two because she would roll over RIGHT when placed on her belly but I was really lucky the capture the last roll. OMG OMG OMG!!! Enjoy!

Much Love and OMG Rolling,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Yay, good job, Anna!

    Grace has that same romper. I love it. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee Anna...such a BIG girl!

    ReplyDelete