Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Cereal

Cereal is YUMMY! I love to make a BIG mess by spitting it back out or by laughing/smiling when mommy and daddy are putting the spoon in my mouth! I am a mess when it is all done- good thing I wear a bib!!! If I love rice cereal, I can't imagine what banana's and other good stuff taste like. I kick my feet while I eat and if mommy and daddy are too slow to feed me, I cry out loud and start to suck what has fallen out of my mouth from my bib. I can't wait to try all different foods like mommy and daddy eat! Maybe Papa will feed me brownies now :)

I especially like sitting in my big girl chair... mommy and daddy even let me sit in it and play with toys with them while they eat dinner. I LOVE watching them eat!

Love,
Anna
High Five to EATING!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment