Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Massive blow out and a MAJOR LESSON LEARNED!

I can't even begin to explain the enormity of the blowout.... let's just say it had been almost 48 hours since Anna's last poop and WOW did she make up for the lost time. She was swinging in her swing; let out a toot and while studying by her side, Rob informs me of the poop...... "I think she went poop... BUT she just farted once."

I finished up preparing dinner and it wasn't 5 minutes later that Anna and I were up on her changing table. She looked so cute and so did her little belly.... sooooo I gave her chub balls on her tummy.... MAJOR LESSON LEARNED HERE!!!! DO NOT GIVE CHUB BALLS UNTIL AFTER CHANGING DIAPERS because after I blew on her belly, I felt something warm and gooey on my cheek.... yep, you guessed it- her poop!

"HELP!!!!"

"Rob, NO ONE expects to get poop on their face while giving chub balls!" I scream.

Rob comes running up the stairs to witness the blow out and we open the diaper together..... "NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION," yells Rob. I think to myself, what did I marry?!?!?!? Then we just burst out laughing.....

12 wipes later, a clean face, a new outfit and a smiley beautiful baby girl...this was one spanish inquisition that I hope NEVER happens again!!

Much Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, yuck! I can honestly say that never happened to me in all the diapers I changed!! I can just hear Rob saying, "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" The whole scenenario is hilarious! Thanks for reporting!
    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,you are too funny!!! Now I am nervous because Coop hasn't pooped in 24 hours now...I will let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete