Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

We went to Chuck E Cheese with mommy, daddy, Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd, Kate, Grama and Papa to celebrate cousin Kate's REAL birthday! It was my first time there and WOW was I on overload... there were colors and noises and bright lights flashing EVERYWHERE!!! Chuck E Cheese himself even came out and walked around- he was pretty cool.

I was a really good girl and loved watching my cousin run around the place. When everyone sat down to eat, I sat in a BIG GIRL wooden high chair all by myself (well, with mommy's scarf and Kate's jacket behind me). I love watching everyone eat. I spent the whole time during dinner practicing chewing and when I got home I gobbled my dinner down like a champ! I can't wait to go back to Chuck E Cheese and eat the pizza and play games!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment