Monday, August 1, 2016

Zoo

We didn't think we'd make it to the zoo this summer but when I woke up today and saw the high at 1 pm was 82, I made plans to take Clare an Carilyn with us for a girls day at the zoo. My mom called as were heading out and she and Kate joined us. Super gorgeous day for the zoo and so much fun with friends, cousins, sisters and googah!

We really have to get here more often... Abby LOVES this place!








CHOO CHOO!!!







Ashley and Abby were not excited about sharing the elephant with the others... so they pouted until they got a chance on the elephant. When Abby had the chance she declined....


We rode this thing 4 times and they could have ridden it more.


 

I rode the lady bug!!!

Pizza at the Penguin Cafe.




KOALAS!!!! Too bad they were sleeping while we were there. Sleeping but CUTE!



Current and Future Falcons meeting a falcon :)



After the zoo we went to Sonic happy hour because we were SO thirsty, to the library to check out movies for the road trip and then home to a nice homecoked dinner that Grammy and Poppy brought to our house. Why I didn't get a picture of that, I don't know!!! Next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment