Sunday, August 21, 2016

Project Demolitian

Someone was giving away this table for free on their driveway....


So it the girls and I had stumbled upon our "trash to treasure" summer project of 2016.

Not hesitating a moment, I pulled over the snatch the chairs.... And passed because they tabletop looked like this....
But driving away I had to turn back to get it later because a brilliant project came to my mind.....

DEMOLITION!!!!

The girls and I hammered away the old mortar and tiles...





To find this lovely base...

Filled it with mortar....

Designed a mosiac table top with glass gems....


Glued down the gems....
Put in some grout....



And TA DA!!!!!!






I am so in love with this table! The girls did an amazing job and to think it cost me barely anything. I love it when I score on a DIY project!

No comments:

Post a Comment