Monday, August 22, 2016

Treasure Chest!

Friday Ashley got to turn in her SOAR slips (she earns them for good behavior in class) and buy stuff from the treasure chest. When she gets in the car she is SO excited to show me her stickers. Then she shows me an entire brand new roll!!!!


I tell her that surely Miss Fehr was not intending for her to take the whole roll; she was probably just supposed to take 1 or 2 stickers so others could get some. Ashley said, "But Mommy the roll was taped and I couldn't get just one. And plus no one else wanted them and there were so many others." 

So I sent Miss Fehr an email when we got home asking and she laughed saying that this time she could keep the whole roll. What an amazing treasure chest prize!!!!!

She also picked these bubbles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment