Monday, August 15, 2016

Abby's "Real" First Day of School

Since Thursday was considered a soft start to the school year, today was considered Abby's first day of school. She was so so so excited!



I walked her into the main entrance where her class congregates in the morning and as soon as we get to her teacher she collapses on the floor and cries, "No school!" I pick her up and she holds on to me for dear life and I pass her onto her teacher. While crying on her teachers lap she held her skirt up over her eyes and cried. I was told later she quickly calmed down.

She came running to me at pick up. As we were walking to the car she tells me, "My school is super fun. You should come see it. My school is super cool! I played books with friends. Can my best friends come over and play? After dance?"

She loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment