Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer time naps

So get this. My big girls have been napping again; I'm talking like 3-4 naps a week! It had seriously been almost a year since Ashley would take naps for me. Just shows you how I am doing a good job at wearing these kids out this summer :)

The only down side; they are up until 9/9:30 on the days they nap. So is the hour I get to myself during the day REALLY worth them staying up 2 extra hours?????

Somedays.....

But I have a feeling with swim team wrapping up and without me waking them in the morning and staying up late on Wed for meet and the fact they have no more summer day camps, my time is coming to an end of this napping luxury.

I must say, I have the most pleasant kids when they do nap :) On some days when they don't it's meltdown city (but they are still usually good) !!


No comments:

Post a Comment