Saturday, July 25, 2015

Lunch- DMK

After the zoo we caught a bus and headed out to lunch, We were heading towards the theatre where we were going to watch The Blue Man Group at 2 and wanted some place close by. I had read some reviews about DMK Burgers so we decided to try it.

They were fancy burgers and I enjoyed the stuff we got. They brought the girls out complimentary french fry and ketchup shooters and even made Ashley a free flight of their homemade sodas since she was having such a hard time making up her mind. Kate and Anna got envious of the "flight" of sodas so they ordered one too. I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that my daughter was already trying "flights!" And out of the 4 sodas they only liked 1 :)

Then after lunch we walked to the Blue Man Group with a couple stops on the way.....








They loved seeing the "El." Anna especially liked walking under the tracks and seeing them. She was obsessed with the picture in out hotel room (I forgot to take a picture of it!) The one below is as close as I could get to recreating the hotel pic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment