Thursday, September 4, 2014

Teacher Treats!

Last week was the last week of summer and we wanted to do something for the preschool teachers who had to go back early to get their rooms ready for the school year. Since we havent really baked and made yummy treats since mommy bit the bullet and joined weight watchers in April, we decided to make a salty and a sweet for each day and delivered it to them every morning around 9.

The teachers LOVED seeing us and would invite the girls into their rooms to play and get comfortable in for the year (which was totally not my intent- I just wanted to drop of the food and leave them to their work but the teachers wanted differently). We made such good yummy treats and I definitely over indulged myself :) The girls loved doing these "special deliveries" and with the smiles and thanks they got in return I am sure they will be asking to do this again sometime soon. And can I ever say no to making homemade chocolate chip cookies???? YUM YUM!

We just love our preschool teachers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment