Monday, September 8, 2014

First Day of PreSchool

"Today preschool, tomorrow the world!"

Slowly but surely she's growing into the backpack that will follow her to college :)


Even though it was raining we still managed to get the mandatory front door back to school pictures done before drop off. Yes, my hair was wet and frizzy but they sure looked cute :) Ashley worked hard on making her preschool sign the night before and I was pretty impressed :) When I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up she said, "A dancer, Anna and a princess."



We found her backpack hanger and placed her lunch box under her backpack. She turns to give me this smile and then runs into her new classroom. No hug, no kiss, no goodbye. I call her back and she laughs and says "oh my gosh!" when she realizes we never said good bye :) Then she runs back in when hugs and kisses are exchanged!
She was one little happy girl at pick up :)
Apparently she was the only kid who wore her star hat the ENTIRE day!

She as folded this piece of paper and put it in an envelope. She came running to me saying, "Mommy I made you rainbow magic!!!!"
She gave me a pretty detailed report of her day:
*played with Mary
*played outside 2 times for recess
*ate lunch at school; didn't finish it but ate it in the red room :)
*played with Anna at recess on the tractor and in the house. "We told the boys no boys allowed!!!!"
*wrote Ash on her star hat
*made a pretty rainbow
*sang five little monkeys (she even sang a little :))
*said the lunch bunch prayer
*sang hope you had a happy day at the end of the day
*her teacher read Mouse goes to preschool
*had so much fun and wants to go back NOW!

I can't believe I have 2 preschoolers. Crazy!

I just love how they love school.

No comments:

Post a Comment