Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy 15 months old

Happy 15 months Abby!

This picture was taken on the day but like all my other posts, I am behind on the writing :)






*She is napping napping great- around 1ish and for 1-2 hours. This poor baby takes about half of her naps in her car seat because we are so go, go go! Therefore I still have her in her baby carrier carseat and will keep her in it until she's 30 pounds since it's easy to transport her from the car to her room while she stays asleep in the car seat. I do love when I can get her in her crib for naps.
*She goes to bed at night around 6:45/7 and sleeping until 7-8 in the morning. Doing a good job at going to bed on her own after some milk and some cuddles.
*She is a girl of many grunts. She does have some words like "yum yum", "mama", "dada", "Up!" and she rarely uses them.
*Makes doggy and fish sounds
*She loves to throws things and can throw pretty far
*She loves to shake her head no and is beginning to shake her head yes. But she prefers the no!
*She's a great eater- just wish she'd eat more veggies
*She loves to cuddle
*She has 6 teeth coming in- 3 that are molars that have broken/starting to break through her gums. It makes for some early morning wake-ups and middle of the night wake ups that we haven't had in a long time. Poor baby girl.
*She loves coloring/drawing with crayons on paper
*She prefers crawling to walking
*She likes to walk on her knees
*When she doesn't get what she wants watch out world!
*She's at the stage where getting a picture of her sitting still is near impossible
*She is not a fan of being put in her car seat but I guess if I was put in one 4-5 times a day I wouldn't like it either
*When she wants a baby doll (which she loves) she smacks her lips to make a kissing sound
*Ask her where her head, belly, shoes(feet) and nose are; she'll show you
*She loves crawling up and down the stairs; up and down Anna's bunkbed ladder and up and down the bathroom sink step stools.
*She loves brushing her teeth
*She loves babies- playing with them, sleeping with them, holding them, feeding them
*When we are in the car she will see my little hand reach out from behind the car seat and hear me demand food by grunting.
*She love to feed herself with a spoon and fork. She eats more when she is allowed to use one. Wish mommy would let her feed herself yogurt
*She shake head up and down for yes and back and forth for no when trying to say yes or no.
*Mommy feels like I understand 99% of what she says to me. I am a very good listener and respond really well to doing something if asked.

Love you so much my little bug!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment