Thursday, September 25, 2014

Swimming Lessons

Swimming lessons are still going great.

Today after Anna's lesson, Coach Phillip came up and talked to me.

He said he is so pleased with Anna and that she amazes him with how quickly she learns things. He told me that she has pretty much learned the proper way to do the breast stroke in less then 2 lessons. He also said that he is noticing her make her own variations to each stroke. He then went on to tell me that he constantly has to keep her challenged because not only is she doing so well for her age but she also seems to get bored with the same stuff over and over. And he does not want her to get bored since she LOVES swimming lessons so much.

It never occurred to me that Anna was "bored." She always talks about how much she loves coach phillip and swimming lessons. I think it was his way of saying that Anna is a fast learned and once she masters a concept she is ready and eager to move on to the next concept (sounds kinda like her momma and dadda to me!)

I can not believe how much she has grown in the last 2 months with her swimming skills and am so proud of her :) Love you my little fishy!




No comments:

Post a Comment