Monday, September 8, 2014

First Day of Pre-Kindergarten

"Today pre-kindergarten, tomorrow med school!"

Pictured here in her backpack that will follow her to college :)


Even though it was raining we still managed to get the mandatory front door back to school pictures done before drop off. Yes, my hair was wet and frizzy but they sure looked cute :) Anna worked hard on making her pre-k sign the night before and I was pretty impressed :) When I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up she said, " A doctor, a princess, Elsa and a teacher."



We found her backpack hanger and placed her lunch box under her backpack. She turns to give me this smile and then heads my direction for last minute cuddles. She stays close by during Ashley's drop off and lingers by my side as we slowly walk to the door. It's not that she wasn't wanting to go, she was just wanting to love on me a little longer :) And when she walked into her classroom she ran onto the rug to find her friends and completely forgot about me at the door. When I picked her up she said her day was awesome!

First Day of School Art Work!

A confetti filled card for mom :)

A picture of mom :)
She gave me a pretty detailed report of her day:
*did a lot of art work
*played outside 2 times for recess
*ate lunch at school; didn't finish it but ate it in the lunch bunch room at a table she had never eaten at before. She did not sit with her old friends; she told me she chose to sit by new friends.
*played in the rainbow rice with a boy named Cash
*played with Ashley at recess on the tractor and in the house. "We told the boys no boys allowed!!!!"
*said the lunch bunch prayer
*sang hope you had a happy day at the end of the day
*her teacher read Mouse goes to preschool
*she never had to use her "kissing hand" I gave her but she did think of me lots :)
*played with Kendall outside
*learned sign language to a new song that she forgot :)
*loves that she has Ms. Drown again for lunch bunch
*had so much fun and wants to go back NOW!

I can't believe I have 2 preschoolers. Crazy!

I just love how they love school.

No comments:

Post a Comment