Friday, March 2, 2012

Picky, Picky, Picky

Our once "I will eat anything in my path" baby girl has now become pretty picky on what she will eat these days. I mean a month ago, we could pretty much give her anything and she'd gobble it up! Today, it's more of a headache trying to find different stuff for her to eat outside her favorites that she would be happy eating pretty all the time:

1. mac and cheese
2. yogurt
3. cheese
4. blackberries,blueberries, strawberries, bananas, grapefruit (really any fruit)
5. cereal bar
6. Peanut Butter filled pretzels
7. Goldfish
8. Gerber Graduate cookies

And she will usually eat:
1. hummus
2. avocado
3. peanut butter on crackers
4. ham
5. hot dog
6. cucumber
7. rotisserie chicken

And believe me, it's not that we aren't trying to introduce her to stuff and then continually reintroducing it (she gets what we eat every night and usually refuses to eat it) but this little one sure knows what she wants! I do remember Anna going through a phase like this but Anna was eating tofu to give her protein and she loved veges.

I know kids will eat when they are hungry but I just wish she'd eat a little bit more or at least some different foods! I guess I just have to keep offering her a little bit of everything :)

Much Love,
Jenny

PS any advice from other mom's who have had an "I will eat anything" kid to a completely picky one?

No comments:

Post a Comment