Friday, March 30, 2012

Ice Cream!

Guess who has been COMPLETELY dry ALL DAY LONG for 4 straight days now?????

Yup, ME!

I have been "potty trained" for several months now but never could go all day without changing my panties due to what mommy would call "piddles." They weren't exactly accidents because I was good at stopping them and running to the potty all by myself. My pants rarely got wet, but my panties did almost every time. Well, the last 4 days have been different... NO PIDDLES!

So how did we celebrate? Ice Cream Party!!

After dinner we all went to the grocery store and I was able (well kind of) to pick out the ice cream for the night. Now this was a fancy treat because we really never have ice cream around the house since mommy thinks she will eat it all and we never go out for it because mommy thinks she'll eat too much. So, this sure was a special treat!

I wanted to get purple like Barney ice cream and was SO excited when I found a purple carton. It was Girl Scout Cookie Somoa ice cream and mommy was super excited because she LOVES those cookies. But Daddy doesn't like coconut. So I changed my mind (or was convinced to switch by Daddy) to pick out something else, this time selecting real purple colored ice cream. The flavor was something like Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate.  I was so excited. But then as we were walking down the aisle then mommy and daddy got so excited to see GREEN ice cream! And then I got excited! Green like Baby Bop! And green like the ice cream the elephant gets in my favorite library book, Should I Share My Ice Cream? Double Bonus! So we decided on green like baby bop and elephant and headed home to our ice cream celebration!

Love,
Anna

PS for some reason I think I was greatly influenced to pick the green ice cream.... Hummmmm.... but it was good!

PSS And just like the book, "Should I Share My Ice Cream?" we all had fun eating out of each others bowls!

Brrrrrr.... ice cream is cold!
I LOVE ice cream!
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment